New Testament Plan of Salvation
All quotations from the New King James Version (NKJV).
- Romans 10:17 So then faith [comes] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
- Mark 16:16 “He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.
- Acts 2:38 Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
- Acts 8:37 Then Philip said, “If you believe with all your heart, you may.” And he answered and said, “I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.”
- Romans 10:10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
- I Peter 3:21 There is also an antitype which now saves us — baptism (not the removal of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God), through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,
- Matthew 28:19 “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
- Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Live a Faithful Life
- Revelations 2:10 “….Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.
- II Timothy 4:7,8 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.
If you are interested in setting up a Bible Study please call the church office at 615-893-6180.